Author Topic: Sim won't die!  (Read 9288 times)

Offline lyvvy

• Nooboo
Sim won't die!
« on: February 27, 2017, 09:58:08 PM »
Okay, so here's the thing. I was building a story and he was originally supposed to die via "overworking". Originally, this meant neglecting one of his needs. But then, I started noticing that the hunger bar fills back a bit when he gets the "hunger failure" moodlet. He also has been on fire way too many times and he just stands there when the timer expires. I tried resetting him (via reset object (debug)) and tried restarting my game.

So my last resort was to make him expire via cheats.

He knows he's not dying and is laughing at me with his success ;_;

So... uh... can anyone help me out here? =(

Notes:
I have no script mods, and other sims appear to be killable except for this guy.
eta: yes i've also tried drowning him, didn't work.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Sim won't die!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:14:58 AM »
There's another thread about the topic of the immortal sims introduce by the City Living game pack.
I'll look for it and edit this post, unless someone beats me to it.  :D

Edited to add:
Here's the link to the thread about the same topic as yours: a sim who couldn't be killed. Cheers!

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=27696.msg457239#msg457239

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 03:12:11 AM »
Creepy and frustrating. It's like Sims sometimes have their own personal agenda and mock the player. Or sometimes do exactly what the player wants without being told to. That I've come across, too :) But that's why we love the game - they're little beings with personalities.  ;D ::)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline hugeboote

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 10:45:26 AM »
It's the mods.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

anything