Author Topic: Yesterday I had oranges, today I don't  (Read 2999 times)

Offline beardeux

• Occult
Yesterday I had oranges, today I don't
« on: November 20, 2013, 10:08:46 PM »
I've been playing with the new Grampa's Grove for a week or so and have really been enjoying it until today.  I've suddenly lost the oranges from the game.  I uninstalled it, re-installed it, then deleted it altogether and downloaded it again.  No oranges.  They no longer exist in the game.  I put the grove in another lot hoping I might see them, but no luck.

Also, I decided to start fresh from a new download only to discover that I didn't get the farm in the lots bin. It originally showed up in the lots bin with the red & white symbol of a venue.  But now it's not there or in the community lots.  The install says success, but I would say not.

Has anyone else had them disappear.  Can anyone think of a way to get them back.
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Nice things come in small packages.
Timing is everything.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Yesterday I had oranges, today I don't
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 01:57:17 AM »
Would you be able to download Grampa's Grove from the Store again?  That's the only thing that comes to mind.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline beardeux

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 11:21:18 AM »
Hi Pam, I've done that 5 times now.  No venue is being downloaded and no oranges at the store.  I do get the tractor and dirt paths in the vehicles tab.  Currently, I've removed it from the game altogether.  I did keep a copy of my built up farm.  It just doesn't have the orange trees.  I'll try it again later.  I can build a farm.  That house is beyond my building abilities and I found it to be built well and friendly usable.  It was enjoyable to work with.  I couldn't repeat that.  It looks like I might have wasted my money on this one.
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Timing is everything.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 02:22:40 PM »
When I had venue problems(both the Ice Lounge and the greenhouse) , I was told to try deleting my DCcache file. It worked, but I had to redownload and reinstall all my stuff. A hassle but worth it. If you try this, be sure to copy your sims 3 file to the desktop first.

Offline beardeux

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 11:34:32 PM »
Hi KRae, I employed your suggestion and it worked.  I have the farm lot back and the oranges are back in the store.  Thanks so much.  I really like this lot.
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Timing is everything.

Offline beardeux

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 12:30:12 PM »
ditto...Wish I could help more.
Bear Deux
Take Care & Clear Skies
Timing is everything.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything