Author Topic: Ghosts and Ambrosia  (Read 1401 times)

Offline jessesgirl888

• Nooboo
Ghosts and Ambrosia
« on: February 13, 2017, 06:53:02 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had any explanation for me on this.  I have a ghost named Hermione who was a sim of mine while alive and she died by fire while I wasn't looking.  I had her brother re-instate her at the science lab.  So now she is my playable ghost.  I also had her have twins as a ghost and one of those babies was a ghost baby.  I had another sim (level 10 cook) that is also in the house, make Ambrosia.  I placed it on the table to have one of the ghosts (either Hermione or her daughter Georgiana) eat it to see what happens.  Well, neither of them get the option to "eat" it when I click it (again, they are both playable ghosts for me).  The regular live sims in the house get the option if I click the plate of Ambrosia, but neither ghost.  Is there a reason these two ghosts cannot eat?  I read other posts and questions and nothing seems to be exactly my predicament.  Any help would be appreciated.... Thanks in advance!

Offline jessesgirl888

• Nooboo
Re: Ghosts and Ambrosia
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 08:19:11 AM »
Just in case, later anyone else has this problem, it resolved.  When I first made the Ambrosia I simply left it on the table.  For some reason the ghosts did not have the option to eat it.  Once I stored it in the fridge, later, when I told the ghost to go eat leftovers, Ambrosia was an option.  So she ate it and reincarnated.  So try that!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything