Author Topic: Group Science Project  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Group Science Project
« on: January 25, 2017, 01:01:37 AM »
Hi, I'm wondering now if you can guarantee a white beam if you pay close attention to the bar and make sure it only fills up 1/3 of the way for each color? I usually start w/the blue and then the red and end w/the green. The reason I'm asking is I have a sim at univ and as much as I try and get it exact, she has been getting a blue beam. I tried starting w/the red pad first once and got a red beam. Do I have to have 3 sims working on this at the same time? There have been a few times when she has gotten the white beam, but lately, ugh!

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: Group Science Project
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 01:05:46 AM »
I have once managed to get a white beam with the science project with the one sim doing it. I almost fell out of my chair when it happened. If I remember, I just did each one by a fraction before going onto the next one.

I haven't achieved it again since then.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 02:29:31 AM »
Thanks! One good thing about the blue though, is that their motives get completely filled. :)  So if I get something besides white, the blue one is good.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 08:54:28 AM »
The thing is that you must be sure that sims have already played with the blue, green and red beams before. If you aren't sure, do all 3 (whatever the order) and then you should get a white beam after.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 03:10:18 PM »
Yes, I know Candyd. :)  She did exactly 3 of each of the stations and still gets a blue beam sometimes. I think it might just be random sometimes. I found out though, that if this is going to happen, the beam will be the color of the first station you start with. Once I started w/the red pad and even though I did exactly 3 sections on each station, she got a red beam. So I'm careful now to start w/the blue station.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 03:31:09 PM »
Oh, that's weird. I always get a white beam after my sim activated the red, green and blue ones. Maybe it's a glitch ?

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 04:28:01 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder! I seem to be having a whole boatload of problems lately. :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything