Author Topic: Sims autonomy in a family  (Read 5348 times)

Offline haziqsims

• Nooboo
Sims autonomy in a family
« on: January 16, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »
So i've been playing a family of 9 sims and i am using nraas master controller and story progression.Although im playing a sims family i am only controlling one of the sims and let the rest of the family members to be unselectable.Is there any way to increase the autonomy of the uncontrol sims so that they would react more with the furnitures and environment around the house?like using he gym equipment or watching the tv etc cuz they seems to not be doing anything unless if its time to work or fulfiling their needs

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
Re: Sims autonomy in a family
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 01:35:08 PM »
If you haven't already, double-check your game settings to be sure the sims' autonomy and free will is set on high.  Idle sims in an active household should be doing more than just taking care of their needs, even if it's just picking up a book, watching a tv, playing computer games, or something like that. 

Beyond that, without mods, sims will most likely pick idle activities that suit their traits (athletic sims will work out or use gym equipment autonomously, outdoors loving sims will play on water slides or in the sprinkler, couch potatoes will watch TV, etc.) but they generally won't do much skilling up on their own.  Objects that have a high fun rating will draw them in also.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything