Author Topic: Pervasive Private Eye  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Pervasive Private Eye
« on: January 05, 2017, 02:50:16 AM »
Hi, Does anybody know if this profession was ever fixed? I tried it a couple years ago, and got stuck and couldn't go any further. I don't remember too much, but I do remember getting stuck. When they released it, it was very buggy.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Pervasive Private Eye
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »
I'll reply to my own msg here, lol.  I'm trying this out and so far so good. My sim is at lev 7 now so I hope it all goes good to the top.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 08:17:20 PM »
I tried searching on this and wasn't able to find any information on if it's been fixed or not.

When it comes to the Ambitions jobs/careers it may be up to the player to play-test a game to see if the jobs/careers have been fixed.

I'm happy to hear the private eye career is working for you. That gives me hope for the other jobs/careers.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 09:08:52 PM »
It's still buggy in my saves.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 06:57:08 PM »
It is still kind of a b uggy career, but still workable. My sim did get to lev 10. There were a few repeats (same case/different sim target), but overall workable. What I found frustrating was that if she got an assignment in the daytime and the other sim was at work and I clicked on their "tag," that sim would go home and if I followed them home, they would go back to work. The evening seems to be best.