Author Topic: Looking for tutorial suggestions  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
Looking for tutorial suggestions
« on: January 08, 2017, 10:18:02 AM »
As some of you already know, I'm currently working on a future blog about the Sims 3 (currently online, but under construction). It will have various articles, galleries and maybe stories if I manage to find enough time to finish writing them.
Right now, I'm writing the very first articles, and to give it quality content, some of them are tutorials about technical stuff that can be done with or without mods and cheats, as well as troubleshooting, solutions to technical problems that are hard to find on Internet. In particular, I know very well technical issues on Mac (OS X or dual / triple boot) and using mods such as MasterController and Retuner, but not only. I've already made a few tutorials, and I'm looking for suggestions to write new ones. If there are things that you want to experiment with the Sims 3, or problems that you'd like to solve and you never found a solution, if ever I have one, don't hesitate to suggest me to write a tutorial. Even if it's a very complicated question, and even if it isn't directly related to the Sims 3 but it can help you installing it or improving performance. If ever I have a solution, I'd like to write a tutorial about it to provide help to everyone with the same question. It will be published once the blog has enough content to be open to indexing, so the more suggestions the better. I'm also open to writing collective tutorials, my tutorials and collective tutorials will be published under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. To anyone interested in the project, PM me !