Author Topic: My butler only sleeps and does nothing  (Read 4502 times)

Offline Breebee

• Nooboo
My butler only sleeps and does nothing
« on: December 30, 2016, 01:16:58 PM »
I have hired 3 butlers so far....the first one all he did was sleep but did his work....til he died from way too much woohooing....then they sent another one...a female...and all she does is sleep on the couches...wont go into her room...and picks up dishes and drops them on the floor and walks away...and even after being reprimanded..she continues...and is really grouchy when she is awakened from her sleep..i have fired her....and the company sent the exact same one...who continues to do the exact same thing..how do I make them actually work...I have even disabled the fixing equipment, the minor or the cleaning....and still she does NOTHING...not even the ONE thing I asked her to do...and get her to sleep in HER room and not all over the house on the couch

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: My butler only sleeps and does nothing
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 02:13:10 PM »
I was wondering if the butler's bedroom is still locked from the time of your first butler?

Or can your second/third butler enter her room but just won't sleep there?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Breebee

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 02:24:16 PM »
I have locked the door for everyone else but her....I have never seen her go in there once....she just sleeps on the couches

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 03:06:46 PM »
Did you have her claim the bed?
One way to get her in the room might be to place a chess table in there and tell her to play chess. At least that will get her in the room.

I have to say you've had the weirdest luck with butlers. I haven't tried hiring one yet...

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 03:07:56 PM »
If she's constantly napping and gets angry when you wake her up, she probably has the Lazy trait, and it's going to be difficult to get her to do anything. I'd fire her again and maybe even delete her through manage worlds to force the game to generate a new butler next time you hire one. Then, keep your fingers crossed for better traits. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 09:32:46 PM »
Could the door be the issue? Is it possible for the door to their room be turned in the wrong direction making the door unopenable?

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 09:40:50 AM »
Is the green arrow when you place a door facing away from the room, so that it will open?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.