Author Topic: Suspect Is A Ghost  (Read 4442 times)

Offline Rissa

• Nooboo
Suspect Is A Ghost
« on: January 20, 2017, 01:29:40 AM »
Ok, so I'm fairly new to The Sims 4. Loving the game so far and have most of the game, expansion and stuff packs.

I started a new game, got my sim a job as a detective. Got a few promotions and now I'm doing my own cases. Everything was great until I got a case, found all clues and issued an APB. Unfortunately my suspect is a ghost and a friend of my sim. I arrested her, went back to the office but she didn't show up...

I've tried updating/deleting my mods and playing without them, I've tried leaving for patrol and coming back, tried going back home and coming back the next day, tried quitting and rejoining, tried the suggestions on the Crinrict's site http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2016/01/arrested-suspect-cant-be-found-at-police-station/ . But as she is a ghost and has no home I am unable to call, text or invite her over to join my family...

Is there any way I can delete this case or fix this problem? Sorry if this has already been asked here. I looked it up but found no solution.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Suspect Is A Ghost
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 02:20:10 AM »
Have you Get Together? If so maybe the ghost will appear as a possible new club member. Or maybe the ghost might appear in the travel menu when you get to choose who your sim can travel with?

I'm really not sure but if you can get the ghost somewhere you can use cheats to add the ghost to your family and then delete it from there.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rissa

• Nooboo
Re: Suspect Is A Ghost
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 02:30:10 AM »
Have you Get Together? If so maybe the ghost will appear as a possible new club member. Or maybe the ghost might appear in the travel menu when you get to choose who your sim can travel with?

I'm really not sure but if you can get the ghost somewhere you can use cheats to add the ghost to your family and then delete it from there.

Thank you for the idea Playalot. I'll give that a try :-)

anything