Author Topic: houses in almost any expansion to renovate? bored  (Read 1954 times)

Offline Mitz

• Ninja puffball fluffy kat
  • Nooboo
houses in almost any expansion to renovate? bored
« on: November 27, 2016, 08:06:18 AM »
i'm in need of something to do. my sims have been disobeying me not doing what i tell them and not allowing me to cancel their actions (like my adult who should be riding horses cancelling everything to pick up a toddler who just got all the attention he needed who is not aging up)
i'm tired of that. so i decided to renovate houses, and hope i actually can... gonna have to go on a CC hunt anyways. just got lacking CC.
i've got all but the stuff packs, Into the Future, university life, showtime, and island paradise. and hey, i got a bunch of expansions, and i can always download a custom town, and i'd LOVE if you could be so dedicated to pick out lots and give me a budget, maybe. totally optional but i'd love to have a challenge.
thanks for reading!
Edit: just got island paradise and university life. Add those to the radar.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: houses in almost any expansion to renovate? bored
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 09:05:46 AM »
You've got Ambitions, right? It could be fun to play as an Architect and renovate houses in-game. Pick a town you like the look of and go crazy. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mitz

• Ninja puffball fluffy kat
  • Nooboo
Re: houses in almost any expansion to renovate? bored
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 07:46:51 PM »
Uh, i would prefer not to get in-game because its boring to be on a ugly budget, and i do know how to go into edit town mode. I dont really see any bad EA houses, or any bad setra world houses. But point a bad EA or CC house or world and ill take a look at it.
Oh. Im on mobile, blame that for puncuation and grammar.