Author Topic: Stuck in Temple  (Read 2496 times)

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
Stuck in Temple
« on: April 29, 2011, 04:29:53 PM »
My sim is in Temple of Heaven trying to find the axe thing. He got right to the last room and was too tired to open the last switch, but there is no room to place a tent. Plus he can't go up the stairs. What do I do now?

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Re: stuck in temple
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 06:10:50 PM »
There are several things you could do. If it's possible you can try to backtrack - go back to the nearest spot where you can set up a tent (that's what I did when my Sim got tired halfway through the dungeon). Another option is to use the Skeleton Dust from the Merchant (if you have it) and teleport out of the dungeon.

If neither of those options are available to you, you can cheat your way out of your situation (if not doing a Dynasty/Challenge). First try MoveObjects on and see if you can place a tent somewhere now. If that fails you could always resetSim to get out of the dungeon.

There is one last option, but I'm not 100% sure about it. If your Sim is too tired, they will pass out and your energy bar will go up. I'm just not sure if that will increase your energy level enough to go to a place where you can rest properly.

I hope this was able to help you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:27:43 PM »
You can send your Sim out the way you came and come back, any doors you have unlocked will stay unlocked. You only have to move through the Tomb until you get to where you left off. Also there is a whole Board for World Adventures which is where this should have been asked.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »
I just left him there in the end and at the end he got kicked back to home. So, it's sorted now. Thank you, though.

anything