Author Topic: Gardening: no repeating actions  (Read 1618 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Gardening: no repeating actions
« on: July 04, 2016, 05:36:16 PM »
In a tournament challenge file, I'm encountering a particular gardening problem for the first time.

Whenever I queue an action that should repeat for all plants in the garden (Water, Weed, Harvest All, Tend Garden), my sim will only do the action once then stop.
For a garden of 12 plants that need to be watered, weeded, and harvested, for example, I would need to queue Water x 12, Weed x 12, and Harvest x 12.
(Yes, I realize I can use Tend Garden, but I'm just giving an example--sometimes I want to use Water Together for a group.)
You can imagine how undesirable this situation is.

I've tried repairing the game, which didn't help. Has anyone else encountered this gardening bug?
I really hope it does spread to my other game files...

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
Re: Gardening: no repeating actions
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 12:51:04 AM »
For my particular game, the problem is only for weeding. A Sim will occasionally start the weeding action where he/she is at, instead of going to the plant. After the Sim is through with that plant, the Sim will stop, regardless of how many plants need weeding. It's the same on multiple computers. One of them is a brand new computer, with a brand new installation of Origin & Sims.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything