Author Topic: Sims Addicted To The Puppet Show  (Read 1989 times)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
Sims Addicted To The Puppet Show
« on: July 02, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »
The new kids stuff pack is very awesome, however since I've placed the puppet show in my Dynasty household, nobody wants to sleep!
I've put it in the kids room and I really like to have it, but my sims just keep waking up to watch a puppy show (even though nobody is using it). I have to put it in my inventroy, because otherwise they keep waking up to watch it. these sims.... ::) This goes for adults as for my kid.

I've already tried looking it up on the ea bug reporting website, but it isn't there. I have made a topic about it, but it isn't added to the list yet. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Maybe there's something I'm forgetting that is causing this.

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
Re: Sims Addicted To The Puppet Show
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 02:34:29 AM »
Sounds similar to the game mat, except Sims don't typically wake up for that. However, they occasionally cut actions short & stop eating to play in the gaming booth. The one thing that seems to deter Sims from constantly using that, is to have another Sim already using it. If multiple people can watch a puppet show, then maybe it's something to pull out, when your house gets saturated with guests. I am constantly wishing there was something for multiple guests to do, when you get about 6 or seven guests, aside from talking to the host. About the only thing you can do together with multiple guests, is cards.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything