Author Topic: Residential/commercial lots mod?  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Eris

• Llama Wrangler
Residential/commercial lots mod?
« on: June 08, 2016, 11:26:17 PM »
Hey guys! I've mostly been lurking around here, but I recently got Get to Work and I've been playing more often. I love the expansion pack... except for a couple of things that I find really annoying. The first one is that sims can't live on commercial lots. I know I could get an empty lot, furnish the commercial lot as a home and have them live there permanently, but the problem is that they go to the empty lot after work. Also, when you have one sim travel to a different lot, not only do you lose control of the rest, but the sims that stay at home seam to quit whatever they were doing... so, if I want a sim to work on skills or homework or whatever, I can't leave the lot with another sim. So... I'm looking for a mod, or some work around to avoid this? Either some mod that will keep my sims from quitting their activities when I leave the lot, or a mod that will let me use the same lot as both commercial and residential, or anything else that could make this a bit less fiddly. I looked at modthesims and couldn't find anything, but real life has kept me away from Sims community for a while so I was wondering if there was something else out there.

Help? Thanks!

Edit: I have no other mods yet, no cc, and only Get to Work EP.