Author Topic: For those unable to get to/from certain WA vacation homes  (Read 1125 times)

Offline NanoSeven

• Llama Wrangler
For those unable to get to/from certain WA vacation homes
« on: June 05, 2016, 09:46:51 AM »
Admittedly, I only made a quick skim of the folders, so if this s/b moved elsewhere...apologies and feel free to move, or disregard if it's been posted already....

For those who have encountered issues with your Sim getting to/from a particular vacation home they have purchased...
(I've noticed this with a few of the 'China' homes)

Once you purchase the home and your sim appears to auto-move/pop directly to the front door, then wants to whine that their path is blocked when you try to have them travel anywhere....(same for inviting sims to your vacation home)....although it make take a few minutes to set up the path, you can manually walk your sim to a pre-existing path that the AI recognizes, which forces the relearning of the path.  Then your sim can 'normally' go to and from your home from any location.  The only odd thing I noticed about this is that once you quit, and go back to play again, you sometimes have to make them relearn it again.

Just tossing it out there, as it was something I remember having to do occasionally back when the original Sims came out.

N7

anything