Author Topic: [BUG] Gallery Problem - Download and Favorite Stats Not Showing Up  (Read 2194 times)

Offline AnneeMchughes

• Nooboo
Hey fellow simmers. In my Sims 4 community (Gallery), when I upload a new build or cas, I often see that something has been downloaded or favorited by so many players. But when I look at the images of my uploaded content in my library, the download folder and favorite icons under the main photo always show 0.  :-\ Any clues as to why this is? I have no idea what the actual stats are on my account for likes and downloads. Thx for your help!   :)

Zero Stats.jpg

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Gallery Problem - Download and Favorite Stats Not Showing Up
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 09:34:27 PM »
I haven't been able to find anything on this problem. It looks like it may be more of an EA issue. As their gallery server (for the lack of a better term) isn't showing the information correctly.

If you continue to have this problem. The best thing to do is create a bug report and/or contact EA's customer service about it.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Gallery Problem - Download and Favorite Stats Not Showing Up
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 03:09:44 AM »
I am not sure if this is exactly the same problem, but found this and wanted to note it just in case. If it is the same/similar problem, it's been happening for quite some time.

Please go over to answer.ea.com (AHQ) using the link below and on the first post you should see a Me Too button under it. Click it to help show that others are having similar issues and hopefully that should help get it some attention.

Download Counter not working correctly
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Download-Counter-not-working-correctly/td-p/5042435
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything