Author Topic: Grilled cheese aspiration?  (Read 3344 times)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
Grilled cheese aspiration?
« on: May 20, 2016, 06:00:12 PM »
Hi there fellow simmers,

In my current save, I moved in a sim with the 'grilled cheese aspiration'. At the first milestone, he wants to eat 10 grilled cheese sandwiches and also talk about grilled cheese sandwiches with 3 different sims I believe?
However, it never seems to pop up. When I interact with another sim, click on 'friendly' and look at the options/interactions, there's nothing about grilled cheese sandwiches. I recall seeing it somewhere before, but it's nowhere to be seen at the moment. Does anyone know what I have to do to be able to talk about it? So that I can complete the first milestone?

Thanks.

MissZoef

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
Re: Grilled cheese aspiration?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 06:26:09 PM »
I seem to remember its popping up as a club activity but have yet to see it as an option for regular social interaction.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 07:49:00 PM »
It's probably because you didn't earn the aspiration as much as had it come in.  Normally after eating a few grilled cheese my sims will get the ability to talk about it without having unlocked it.  To unlock the aspiration all you have to do is eat three grilled cheeses in a row in one sitting.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 08:31:37 PM »
To talk about grilled cheese, you have to eat A LOT of grilled cheese sandwiches. I had this before. It should come up after they eat around ten.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 01:44:05 AM »
Thanks. I'll try to let my sim eat more grilled cheese sandwiches and see what happens

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 10:46:32 AM »
I was wondering how to unlock it.  I recently rolled it for a Sim in my Apocalypse Challenge but I didn't know how to give it to him so I just gave him Master Chef instead.  Now that he has cleared the Culinary - Chef career it's time to make some grilled cheese sandwiches!

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 07:24:40 AM »
That was indeed the 'trick'. My sim ate  three grilled cheese in a row and then 'unlocked' the aspiration.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything