Author Topic: Can't See The Needs Of My Baby??  (Read 6327 times)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
Can't See The Needs Of My Baby??
« on: May 30, 2016, 03:43:43 PM »
My sims just got a baby and I got the pop-up that my baby was very hungry and if I don't do anything about it, he would be taken away  :o
The funny thing was that the baby was green all the time and was sleeping a lot. It wasn't crying or anything, so how am I supposed to know it needed anything? Is this a bug? I remember that babies usually cried when some needs were down.  :-\ very annoying.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
Re: Can't See The Needs Of My Baby??
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 04:19:45 PM »
Unfortunately, this is a fairly common bug. It's existed since the game came out, I beleive, but they haven't bothered to fix it yet. :( You'll just have to keep your eye on the notifications. Luckily, it doesn't seem to affect every baby in a file.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 04:25:16 PM »
Hmm okay. I've been feeding it regularly right now, just to make sure. It seems to go well

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 06:18:42 PM »
Have you followed a Sim in the household to a community lot? That seems to mess up my infants' need system. I usually delay the feeding until I get a notification, but I try to do that immediately after the notification. On the plus side, they seem to lose the need to have their diapers changed.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 06:24:01 PM »
@MarianT Yes, that was exactly what I did. Hehe yeah that's true! Also, he never cried once (that was actually quite nice too)

anything