Author Topic: Can't participate in the reunions  (Read 2149 times)

Offline shoran1

• Nooboo
Can't participate in the reunions
« on: May 15, 2016, 07:44:59 PM »
Hi, since my sim became the leader of a group it can't participate in reunions anymore. I always start the reunion, the group get together, but my sim doesn't participate. It shows the button "get into the reunion" but, when I click it, it doesn't do anything. How can I fix this? I've tried exit and enter the group several times, reset my sim (work for an instance), clean the cache, but nothing worked and I didn't find anything about this issue in the web. Thanks.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't participate in the reunions
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 08:40:50 PM »
@oshizu didn't you have this problem and then solve it somehow? Or am I remembering incorrectly? I know there is a fix @shoran1 , just can't quite remember it right now... I'll keep looking around, I know the answer is out there!

Welcome to the forum by the way!  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 09:15:52 PM »
Hello @shoran1 *waves

@Playalot  I wasn't part of the thread where this was discussed but I had the problem and remember the thread. I could have sworn that @dethdukk  found a solution in his game but, after spending the
                  last half hour looking for that thread, I came up empty-handed.
                 It used to happen occasionally in my dynasty, but I haven't had any problems with new games lately. I think I used to get another club member to do an "Invite to club gathering" social on the
                 club leader. Not a permanent solution, sorry.

Offline shoran1

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 11:17:08 PM »
Thank you both! I'll keep looking, anyway!

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 06:12:35 AM »
Shoran, does your Sim have a job and are they taking a vacation day? It's not possible to participate in a club gathering during business hours even if your Sim is taking a vacation day.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 04:02:25 PM »
I also found that if you do something to bring your sim home prematurely from work or school when in a club gathering, the sim that is "forced" will have the option to "join gathering" but clicking it does nothing. The only solution I found to this is for the sim in question to leave the club and rejoin. If the leader, they need to step down as leader with one of the other members and then resign from the club. I then have them rejoin and convince the new leader to step down.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*