Author Topic: Entrepreneurial store trait  (Read 6177 times)

Offline Summers

• Occult
Entrepreneurial store trait
« on: May 08, 2016, 06:05:44 PM »
hi guys.

I purchased the store trait for faster promotion in their career a month ago in sims' time but it takes 5 days to get promoted. Is it normal with the trait? As I remember my other sims were able to get promoted in 3 days..? My female sim is in Tech Guru, eSport Gamer. She has been on level 8 for 5 days but still at the end of level 8. Of course, her video game skill is fully completed and programming skill is at 9, and she does the daily task everyday.
My male sim is in astronaut career. It takes 5 days to get promoted as well. Of course, his fitness and logic are all fully maxed out and rocket science is level 3 but he is still on level 5, so I'm not worried about the rocket science skill yet. I just want to know if there's a glitch with this store trait anywhere. I googled a lot but couldn't find. If there's a bug is related with this trait, then I want to use promotion cheat. :(
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline tjtemple

• Townie
Re: Entrepreneurial store trait
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 07:58:16 AM »
There was a bug with having a whim of "get promoted" pinned that was actually preventing promotions.   Just an idea.  I have never had a problem with the entrepeneurial trait.  But then in the right mood with fully green needs, and "work hard", my sims rarely fail to get promoted every other day.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 08:11:53 AM »
There was a bug with having a whim of "get promoted" pinned that was actually preventing promotions.   Just an idea.  I have never had a problem with the entrepeneurial trait.  But then in the right mood with fully green needs, and "work hard", my sims rarely fail to get promoted every other day.

Then maybe my sims are not in the good condition what I mean is  the performance bar never goes up with 'work hard' action. If I leave their status as 'work as normal', then the performance bar moves to right little by little. But if I set their status as 'work hard', then the performance bar doesn't move at all. Should I save my sim family in the library and restart with them in the new fresh game?

Offline tjtemple

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 08:15:32 AM »
It does sound a little glitchy.  I usually start their day with "work hard", and then flip them back to "normal" once they've reached their yellow check/tick.  Have you tried the normal things like a repair/clear caches etc.?

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 08:41:01 AM »
It does sound a little glitchy.  I usually start their day with "work hard", and then flip them back to "normal" once they've reached their yellow check/tick.  Have you tried the normal things like a repair/clear caches etc.?

Yes but it didn't work either. :(

Offline Kamxam

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 03:18:37 PM »
It took my sim about 5 days to get promoted, but that was because i'd put it on "Work hard", the meter would top off but then my sim would get tense and the meter would drop back down. Took me a few days to notice it was happening. Once i did a normal work day and had good emotions i got promoted.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 05:52:02 AM »
It took my sim about 5 days to get promoted, but that was because i'd put it on "Work hard", the meter would top off but then my sim would get tense and the meter would drop back down. Took me a few days to notice it was happening. Once i did a normal work day and had good emotions i got promoted.

I usually set the state as 'work normal' and took 5 days to get promoted. Eventually I solved this from refreshing the whole Sims 4 folder. :) It was a small glitch in my game.  Now I'm finished playing with this family and got back to the Sims 3. I missed open world a lot. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything