Author Topic: The Starr Legacy  (Read 16155 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Starr Legacy
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2016, 05:59:35 PM »
Loved the chapter! Poor Katrina.

Offline TheUnspecified

• Cthulhu Hater
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Look, I'm still here at 4am. What a surprise.
The Starr Legacy-Appearances
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2016, 06:26:04 PM »
First up, the new kid, little Toby Starr.

Yep. That demon-baby you saw in the last chapter was actually this guy, born with the evil and insane traits. Not sure where he got the purple eyes from, but they definitely look cool.

Adriana, the older twin, has no sense of humor. Goes well with her being a grumpy genius and all.

And here we are with Marcus. He turned out great, and the hair isn't an issue at all. He gained the inappropriate trait.

I can tell you one thing, these kids sure aren't turning out to be the most social.
Just you wait, I'm going to post some useless crap on the internet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2016, 12:18:45 PM »
The kids are absolutely adorable!
I love that Alex and Alex skipped school to have fun for a while! Alexander is quite an interesting boy, I love hearing inside of his head.
I look forward to getting to meet Toby as his personality grows. Insane and Evil? A boy after Majnun's cold heart. ;)

Good luck with getting your game to cooperate further! Sometimes you've just got to roll with the punches!

Offline BotanicGarden

• Nooboo
    • Kat's Sims Buzz -- Stories and More!
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2016, 10:38:13 AM »
This is a fantastic story!
I'm going to waste my time on here soon enough.

Offline TheUnspecified

• Cthulhu Hater
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2016, 09:36:10 PM »
Ah, yes, hello. I'm not dead, if you were wondering, but it has been a while since I've posted.

See, two very important things happened, the first being my hospitalization and the second being my engagement. I will get back to posting stories, I can assure you, and will try to put out the next chapter within the next 24 hours. Until then, I really don't have much to say, but just wanted to notify you that the story should be picking up again soon.

Offline TheUnspecified

• Cthulhu Hater
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2016, 07:42:22 AM »
     Well, guess who's back. Yes, I'm really back this time. Not exactly 24 hours, eh? I know what I said, but I ended up falling asleep and the next day was a busy one. In any case, if there are any people still following my story, there are a few things I ought to catch you up on.

First off, though we all knew this was coming, my game's been starting to act up. One of the major things happened when Susan died, where, instead of Susan, the game registered Boyd as the ghost. He doesn't age anymore and shows up as a ghost in pictures. Susan's gravestone is also missing. Since then, the game hasn't allowed me to edit the neighborhood. Something that's been happening across saves is that the sims, regardless of gender or age, oftentimes will grow up to have pigtails. Females will have pigtails whenever they get in the shower or have a bath. Also, the babies will always look like Toby, so, uh, no more baby photos.

Katrina's going to get a makeover. Took me long enough. I know I said I didn't want to change her look because I was being sentimental, but really I was just being lazy. Expect her to look a lot better, and soon. I would have a picture by now if I had access to my computer, but that one's getting fixed and I'd like to get this post out sooner rather than later.

Anyways, hopefully the quality of my writing will increase as I get back into it. I'm still not all that good at translating what goes on in the game into an actual story, and so things may seem a bit forced at times. Of course, I won't be able to post as much as I'd like, but things are coming to a close and I should be able to continue on with the story as soon as I get my computer back.

Offline Nienor

• Still working on the history chapter...
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2016, 12:41:38 PM »
Hi, I know I haven't commented before, as I've only just found this story, and am enjoying it - don't say that your quality of writing isn't good!
Sorry to hear about all your problems, the only way I can think of to fix the Boyd thing is to kill him artificially. And, who cares about demon babies - they look cool!
Good luck in the future, this is a really fun story and I hope you continue!  :)
If you're bored, try my Perfect Genetics Legacy thingy.
Deidre McMillan's (DV Maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty
If you're not, go and read the Silmarillion, until you are bored, then read my story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything