Author Topic: Organizing CC in game?  (Read 20200 times)

Offline simmie123

• Nooboo
Organizing CC in game?
« on: June 26, 2016, 05:43:32 PM »
Is there a way to organize your CC in the game? Like the order in which the hair or the clothes appear?
I actually really want it for all my eye colours, because now everything is disorganized

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Organizing CC in game?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 05:58:38 PM »
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simmie123

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 06:00:49 PM »
but can you also organize the CC in the game with that? I understand you can organize your CC in your mods folder, but I can't find anything on that post about organizing CC in the game?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 06:20:20 PM »
The links below should explain how to organize custom content.

Organizing Custom Content
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_Organizing_Custom_Content

Before changing your resource.cfg file , back it up so you have the original file just in case something goes wrong.

Methods for Organizing
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_Organizing_Custom_Content#Methods_for_Organizing

Mods and custom content can be put in their own subfolders to help keep things organized. See the above link for more information.

The Sims 4 Mod Manager
http://modthesims.info/d/534991

This program is for easy application and organization of your mods and CC.  You can set up folders to keep all your goodies organized and there are tick boxes for turning on or off any/all of your Mods/CC.  It also makes installing stuff a snap.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline simmie123

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 06:29:19 PM »
all those links are for organizing CC in the mods folder right? at least that's what I understand from it

but I want to change the order of my CC in the game, like I want all my cc hair at the top of all the hairs for example (I don't really want that, but it's an example), because now it's: some ea hair - some cc hairs - some ea hairs again - some cc hairs again
I want to organize that order, but I don't think organizing things differently in your mod folder will help to organize that order?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 08:57:51 PM »
all those links are for organizing CC in the mods folder right? at least that's what I understand from it

but I want to change the order of my CC in the game, like I want all my cc hair at the top of all the hairs for example (I don't really want that, but it's an example), because now it's: some ea hair - some cc hairs - some ea hairs again - some cc hairs again
I want to organize that order, but I don't think organizing things differently in your mod folder will help to organize that order?

I don't think it is possible to actually organize the order that your mods/cc is presented in the CAS menu. @Nettlejuice  do you know if this is even possible?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline simmie123

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 06:48:00 AM »
ah okay, too bad
thank you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 10:59:25 AM »
I'm sorry there is no way to organise CC the way you want to. You can have only CC show up in CAS and Build/Buy mode if your game is patched to the latest update.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline adrianna

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 11:49:38 AM »
I've been wanting to organize objects. I liked how you could create rooms in sims 3 and save items so when you want to use a certain set you've downloaded, you don't have to fish for the objects by name. Some sets I can just do a search for, but when it comes to creators who have multiple sets with the same name I find it extremely difficult to use that room.

Offline EA_ItsInTheDLC

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 06:55:38 AM »
I'm not sure if its possible, another mod could do the trick.  :D

anything