Author Topic: Creating a business  (Read 10824 times)

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
Re: Creating a business
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 11:17:33 AM »
4 sims can bowl at a time so maybe your group was too large. I'm a little perverse like that though, my game wants to send my sims to 'Restaurant Cottage'..well go right ahead. Good luck with that one game!  :P
I think my group was 5? Thanks for that info though.
What is a "Restaurant Cottage"? lol
The name of my residential lot was 'Cottage' so NPC sims call up and now invite my sims to 'Restaurant Cottage'.
Ah okay, makes sense, but it is funny hehehe :)

Offline Owigr21

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2021, 12:58:53 PM »
I tried to set up a cafe in Sims 4, but something went wrong. I'm bankrupt! It's a pity that you can't call a factoring company to help. But motherlode will save us)) Unlike business in real life. By the way, I wonder what mods for Sims 4 you play with, I don't find anything interesting for business in the game. And what business can be the most profitable for my Sim? I usually play with cheat codes, but I wanted to try to make my Sim earn money.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2021, 01:54:29 PM »
@Owigr21 I've found it very difficult to make any profit at all with a TS4 business.  It takes ALL your sims' time, and you'd do better just going to work at a regular job.  Now the only thing I use owned businesses for, is to exploit them as a way to own more than one property:  Place a cash register somewhere on the lot, designate it as "Retail," and buy it.  You can visit at any time, you never have to open for business, and you can even own one in a vacation world!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2021, 11:36:01 AM »
I bought a retail store for my sims paintings.  Most are masterpieces, with a few excellence thrown in.  I do however, have other things in the store in between my sims painting enough.  After they have about ten or more paintings, she goes to the shop to sell them.  I mark everything as high as it goes and she sells out of the paintings by the end of the day, which is quite a hefty sum.  I finally have a restaurant that is actually making money now, still a few glitches, but otherwise, it runs well. Just start out small and try to run a retail yourself at the beginning to save on salary.  As you start making more money, then buy the smallest price advertisements.  It takes a lot of time to run a business.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything