Author Topic: Would like some input on an Acer desktop computer for Sims 3 and 4  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Heather

• Nooboo
Hi -

New to the forum and have been pouring over computers to figure out what one will work.  I am looking at Acer Aspire TC Desktop Intel Core i5 3.20GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB w/ Windows 7 Pro.  I don't really have any more specifics than that, but want to know if it might work.  I want to be able to play Sims 3 and possibly Sims 4.  I also will sometimes leave Sims 3 running in the background with multiple pages open on browser for working at home.  Thanks for any insight! I appreciate it  :)

added - the other option I am looking at is an ASUS with these specs - Intel Core i54460S Processor for powerful performance
8 GB System Memory (DDR3)
Plenty of storage with 1 TB 7200RPM hard drive
Enhanced Windows 7 Professional operating system
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 4 GB

Thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Would like some input on an Acer desktop computer for Sims 3 and 4
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 06:02:51 PM »
The Acer desktop doesn't show a video card, but with the specs given I'd say it's good for at least medium settings.

The Asus is looking better as it has a pretty good graphics card that can run med-high settings.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything