Author Topic: The Hasslich Prettacy- Ch.79 & 5th Gen Heir Vote Open Now!  (Read 7952 times)

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Hasslich Legacy(A Prettacy)- NEW Chapters 73-76 (Upd 11/28)
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2015, 08:35:47 PM »

Chapter Seventy Seven - Without A Trace

Coralie returns....

Chapter Seventy Seven - Without A Trace

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seventy Eight - The New Normal

The family rallies amid Coralie's return.

Chapter Seventy Eight - The New Normal

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Hasslich Prettacy- Double Update! Ch. 77-78 (NEW 12/1)
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2015, 10:19:18 PM »
First, two notes:

Without giving anything away and saying why, thank you @sabreene !

Secondly, the Fifth Generation is upon us! I've recently decided that since I loved the heir poll we did to decide the third generation heir SO MUCH, I want to make it a regular thing.  Every other heiress will be decided by vote, starting now!  So, look for the heir poll to be posted shortly!

Chapter Seventy Nine - Baby You're A Firework

It's wedding time!  But wait.... who is that?

Chapter Seventy Nine - Baby You're A Firework

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Hasslich Prettacy- Ch.79: Baby You're A Firework! (NEW 12/3)
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2015, 05:42:45 PM »
FIFTH GENERATION HEIR VOTE!

It's time, and I am so excited!

Who will be heir? Geeky wildcard Lola? Or possibly pregnant Coralie?

Voting will be open through Wednesday, results will be posted Thursday. Vote now!

Click here to vote!

Offline kidakiwi04

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Hasslich Prettacy- Ch.79 & 5th Gen Heir Vote Open NOW!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2016, 07:27:57 AM »
So I finally caught up with your story. I love the idea of cofounders. Would have never thought of that. 

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Hasslich Prettacy- Ch.79 & 5th Gen Heir Vote Open Now!
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2016, 12:58:02 PM »
 @Peachykeen

I was really enjoying your Prettacy Legacy and had read beyond the chapters you've posted here!
From Chapter 74, however, I could no longer see your screenshots. I kept reading for awhile, imagining that the numeric codes might be some alien-related plot device.
It's impossible to reading a Prettacy Legacy story without images.  Oddly, I can view the images again from Chapter 92 (I checked on two different computers, but don't want to skip so many chapters.

I hope you will make it so that the images are viewable once more. I'd hoped to follow your wonderful story to its conclusion.  :D

Offline Peachykeen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2016, 05:19:48 PM »
@oshizu - I'm really glad you've enjoyed what you read! Unfortunately, I'm aware of the issue with the missing images. It was a bonehead move on my part, and I deleted images that were stored in Wordpress to keep things "organized." And I can't restore them because I also deleted them from my computer! I'm pretty bummed out about the whole thing, but if you care to just pick up a little later down the line, I promise I've learned my lesson  ;) There aren't really any major developments in the alien storyline anyway until Chapter 94.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2016, 05:52:02 PM »
 @Peachykeen
Ahhh, thank you for letting me know!  I'd read up to the Tom Locke chapter and was so disappointed that I couldn't "see" him (but I just found his image on your baby daddy recruitment thread).
I've enjoyed how each heir and her escapades vary so immensely from the other heirs.

And now I can continue reading your story without worrying that I wouldn't be able to see your later heirs!  :D

P.S. So sorry to hear about the loss of your images! That must have been devastating!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2016, 10:40:34 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Peachykeen - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Stories Legacy and Dynasty

anything