Author Topic: 7 Toddler Challenge:Fare Thee Well, Toddlers! [Completed]  (Read 17472 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: 7 Toddler Challenge:Fare Thee Well, Toddlers! (01/28 end)
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 02:35:07 PM »
@Caterina
You're really such an observant viewer! Ken is a different sim but inspired by Ze and Allure is the down-aged Yuki (which is Rukia's mother so not strange if there's a resemblance).
Indiana, however, is a randomized CAS-created sim. She probably looks similar because of her turquoise hair and the fact that I recycled Miku's hair (it was the only children's hair I own that offers that color). About the cheeks, all of the TS4 toddlers have chubby cheeks, don't they? Thank you for reading!

@Alex
Thank you! It got less crazy as the days passed.

@cyclonenic
I'm not sure what you mean. I looked at the top of my last chapter but didn't mention "Gallery" anywhere. However, by bin clone, I mean I can make an unskilled, traitless twin in CAS of my existing sims in MyLibrary. It's also possible, I imagine, to go through that same process with any sim you like in the Gallery; you just have to make sure the result has no skill levels or aspiration/reward traits, except for the three base traits and one aspiration trait. For my legacy, I used the hashtag #legacyloves to find sims like that for spouses.
And yes, Allure makes a very pretty child! She's wearing that new hair from the Vampires pack, too.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 02:39:14 PM »
@wfgodot
Yes, I saw your photo of Plumbob in the Pictures thread. She's soooo cute!
About Angel, he just happened to need sleep when the others were finishing up. He turned out to be a handsome little boy! I love them all (except maybe Fuschia, lol).
Keeping veggies/fruits in her inventory only helps for the Happy moodlet. You're right--it doesn't fill her Hunger bar.
But if you leave a plate of food on a table or the floor, she can "grab a serving" herself then go crawl on a chair (like the toddler animal chairs) to eat it herself.
I don't like the high chairs because then  have to wait around to let the toddler down and clean the high chair's table as well.
Thanks for reading. Vampires got a green light for the RDC, so I'm busy planning. Yay!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cyclonenic

• Townie
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 02:59:55 PM »
@oshizu: I meant that above you said "Because I don’t have the patience to get everyone lined up for a lovely group shot, here’s a household shot from the Gallery.
Yes, it’s blurry. Sorry about that!".

I got excited for a minute that maybe you uploaded Shinya and the 7 toddlers to the Public Sims Gallery.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 02:27:51 PM »
@cyclonenic
Thank you so very much for your interest in my sims. I'm sorry to have taken so long to respond!
I'd be very happy to share some, but not all, of the sims you mentioned. I still have plans for Ken and Deredere/Shinya so would like to monopolize them for the moment.

Your favorite, Allure, is a toddler version of a Gallery sim who (after a substantial makeover) appears in my legacy as Yuki Yano (the Gen7 Heir's secondary spouse).

You can find the original Yuki Yang by searching for "Cute Japanese Girl" (Item Name) or SugarySweetSims (EA Account ID).

On the other hand, I would be happy upload Angel, Indiana, Fuschia, and Sillz to the Gallery for you.
Question: Do you want these four sims as freshly-made toddlers (no skills) or as children with the Top-Notch Toddler trait (Angel and Indiana) and Happy Toddler Trait (Fuschia and Sillz)?