Author Topic: The Curious Burb Wolff Rivalry [updated 12/30 Wolff]  (Read 14319 times)

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Occult
Re: The Curious Burb Wolff Rivalry [updated 12/28, Curious]
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2015, 04:36:38 PM »
All his Alien Powers and a new nooboo on the way? Sounds like he has everything under control  ;)
Tycho is definitely pulling ahead in this race, much to my surprise.  I thought it would take longer to get all the powers.

He's moving right along, isn't he?  Alien powers, check, nooboo, check, not too much more to go for him.
All that's left is three more promotions and that pesky wormhole generator.  Abigail may be the last heir to be born of the second generation, but it looks like that might not be a deal breaker anymore.

Week 11, Wolff

Watcher, that boy of mine is now that son of mine!  He's aged up at last!
"I wish my dad and I can have a better relationship."

He's the spitting image of a Wolff man.  I'm not sure how to feel about the white sweater, but the confidence almost makes up for it.  Perhaps I can take him suit shopping once I land my next promotion.

I knew Araceli was my elder, but now she is elder in truth.  I agreed that she could retire when she brought it up, though it was disappointing that she only made mixologist.

We decided to age up Tesher's little friend, Faith, as well.  It was a party after all!

I always new there was a reason I liked that girl.  We always thought she was just antisocial, a loner, if you will, but it turns out she hates children as well.  Oddly, Tesher doesn't seem to mind as much.  Perhaps, despite what he said as a child, he really does get it?  That, or you really do fall for people who are just like your parents...

"Tesher, the reason I never want to hang out is because there's a noo boo in your house, and I am just SO over it."
"But that's the best part, she's aging up tomorrow, so we can hang out all the time!"
"I don't like kids Tesher. Even less then noo boos."

Luckily, Alissa picked the rambunctious scamp aspiration, so she's always out of the house across the street playing on monkey bars or that weird pirate ship.  I mean, really, just what are my tax simoleons paying for here?  When she is home, Araceli is usually taking care of her.  Wanda and Grady are working hard, helping to get the home value up.

"How's it going son?  I just got promoted!  Want to go suit shopping?"
"Dad, that...sounds nice, but maybe next week?  I just got the Barista position, and my grades are finally good enough to apply to the Similliard school of Music.  I'll need one to get accepted, but I need to get a few more songs done on the violin before I can send in my portfolio."

Darn Similliard.  It may be a 'wonderful opportunity', or so Araceli says, and they may have requirements eerily similar to those for an heir, but Tesher could do so much more then just...play a violin!  The boy completed THREE childhood aspirations, and could probably have gotten the social aspiration done too if we'd had enough sleep replacements for him.  They want top grades, an extracurricular activity, read level three career, and a portfolio including either music, art or manuscripts of some sort.  At least it's gotten the boy motivated to get things done.  Maybe I'll even allow him to attend if they accept him.

Despite the constant violin noise in the household, the boy also seems to have found...more then a friend in the girl next door.

I can't say that I really approve of this promised nonsense, but at least they ar-ARACELI!!

I'll be buying a new bed.  Despite all of this, the boy has finished three songs now, and moved onto a piano.  Much more dignified, and I approve whole heatedly.  My mother fancied the ivory keys as well, and I'll be including this photo to her the next time she sends me an e-mail.  I should probably tell her about the Similliard thing as well, get her input on it.  She attend art school and med school at the same time, maybe she can talk her grandson into a more sensible line of work.

If I don't watch it, Tesher may finish his requirements before I do.  I still need two more promotions, carefree and connections, and to get this mansion baron thing finished.  Hard as I work, I feel tense all the time, and the daily grind is beginning to get to me.  Meanwhile the boy, though tired, always seems happy.  Perhaps it's time to try to learn something from him.  Until next time, watcher.  Until next time.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Curious Burb Wolff Rivalry [updated 12/30 Wolff]
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2015, 08:41:21 PM »
Hmm, maybe you should have gotten Thornton Carefree earlier? Then he wouldn't be worrying about his tax dollars going to pay for pirate ships. :)
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2015, 09:35:55 PM »
Faith turned out to be a pretty Sim, but bummer on the Hates Children trait... Tesher is so patient with his Father and I just love how you write Thornton  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2015, 03:50:33 PM »
I hate it when a love interest hates children.  It's so tiresome having to repair doll houses and such.  They do wind up caring for their own fairly well though.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2016, 09:42:01 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @sone - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Stories Legacy and Dynasty

anything