Author Topic: Aging sims and life moved on.  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Emilie113

• Nooboo
Aging sims and life moved on.
« on: December 31, 2015, 12:41:26 AM »
So I made a post before about how my sims aged when I played a different family. I got that fixed but my new problem now is that one of my ladies was pregnant and I left the game and went to a different family. I just got back to the family and my lady had the baby and well the baby has a horrible name. I don't care so much that she had the baby already I'm more frustrated with the fact that things are still gapping in that families lives and I have no way of controlling it. So my question is, is there a cheat that I can use to change names and appearances of my sims and how can I prevent things like this from happening again? 

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Aging sims and life moved on.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:44:00 AM »
Hi Emilie you can use the 'testingcheats on' then 'cas.fulleditmode' cheats then take a sim from your family into CAS once the baby is a child and change every aspect of all the sims in that family, names, looks, weight, clothes etc.  Link to Carl's guides on cheats

Also the forum has a guide to rotational play that might be of interest to you. Link As well as a current thread about rotational play on the General Discussion board. Link  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Aging sims and life moved on.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 09:00:31 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, @Emilie113! If you just want to change the baby's name, you don't have to use a cheat. When he or she becomes a child, you can do it in CAS.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything