Author Topic: The Sims 4 won't start because of game time  (Read 2323 times)

Offline clairee

• Nooboo
The Sims 4 won't start because of game time
« on: December 25, 2015, 05:05:05 AM »
So I just got the Sims 4 for Christmas and I installed it but it wont let me play! It says that my game time is done and to purchase the game. Please help I really want to play  :(  :'( . I tried uninstalling and re-installing Origin but it still wont play.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 won't start because of game time
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 03:21:15 PM »
It has been suggested after you log into Origin go to the My Games tab, and click Play on Sims 4.

If this doesn't help, you may need to contact EA's Custom Service. You can use the link below to help with that.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Wont+let+me+play-Game+time+is+done&category=technical-support&issue=game-wont-launch

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Sims 4 won't start because of game time
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 07:33:47 AM »
I definitely advise going the live chat route with an EA Advisor! I find them very helpful and have had quite a few problems sorted out with minimal fuss by them!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything