Author Topic: Satisfaction Guaranteed  (Read 30004 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Satisfaction Guaranteed
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2016, 10:36:48 AM »
I read it on one of the sites, or Twitter, I can't remember. Just test it for me because, when I wanted to use it for Skill of the Week, I couldn't get up to the right level to be able to learn schematics before the week was over :-(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2016, 10:40:07 AM »
Yep. Level 7 handiness. Cost 12,000 then you can sell it if (less 20%) so quite a lot more expensive than a trip to GF!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2016, 10:51:59 AM »
@tjtemple were you the person who told me? I really wish I could remember where I found it out. It is way more expensive but less time consuming. And if you're not in a money making challenge, the cost won't really matter. Which I didn't take into account with SotW lol I don't really like to go to GF that much. It makes me claustrophobic with all the trees and not being able to zoom out to my usual viewing distance without the foliage interfering!

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2016, 11:14:10 AM »
Oh nice, I know about the $12,000 mascot sculpture, just didn't know you could learn the recipe from it.

The trip to granite falls only cost $111 and takes only one sim hour (roundtrip), not too bad.  However this is good information to have if there is a challenge which don't allow you to travel.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2016, 01:24:04 PM »
@Magpie2012
@tjtemple were you the person who told me? I really wish I could remember where I found it out.

I think you might have seen it in my chapter last month on the mischief-maker Seimei? I had a screenshot of Seimei with the giant mascot in the backyard, as Seimei complained that he didn't get to go to Granite Falls.

Offline Magpie2012

• Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2016, 01:53:49 PM »
@oshizu Oh wow, I have no idea lol I know someone told me (or I read it in your story) and then I told someone in their story and then I mentioned it here... Too many late nights and not enough sleep definitely do not help me to remember stuff lol

@Nutella so I hope to see this mentioned in your strategy notes with the next no-travel allowed challenge where you need to do handiness or something :-D

Offline Dr Oddlust

• Nooboo
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2016, 02:27:19 AM »
Congrats Nutella, very well played. I struggled with Eliza because her whims were all over the place and I didn't think of bulldozing the lot either. I tried photograph (inspired by the last winner) but didn't have the patience to earn enough to get her to complete the aspiration. Poor Eliza, she must feel so unfulfilled...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2016, 07:07:04 AM »
Bulldozing the lot never even entered my mind.  That would have made Eliza a little easier to work with.  I had Bob focus on cooking but he struggled with promotions.
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007