Author Topic: Question...delete all of my sims I made from Library Origin  (Read 14063 times)

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
Question...delete all of my sims I made from Library Origin
« on: December 11, 2015, 03:44:01 PM »
I would like to delete all of my sims I made from MY Library in Origin and from my Doc's EA folder is that possible?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Question...delete all of my sims I made from Library Origin
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 04:33:29 PM »
I wouldn't see why not. They may need to be deleted one by one via the in-game library. [Select one, and click the trashcan in the lower left hand corner of the popup.]

However, if you want to delete a whole bunch of files at once. Exit the game, and go to your Tray folder, highlight all the files and click delete. - Click one file and then press the A and Ctrl keys together to select all then hit delete.

Path -- \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

This is assuming you've backed up the houses/lots and household files you want to keep backed up.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 10:40:07 PM »
ty  :) MrsFlynn. I did this one. (I wouldn't see why not. They may need to be deleted one by one via the in-game library. [Select one, and click the trashcan in the lower left hand corner of the popup.) Some of my sim family's started messing up, because some I made b4 the Stuff packs/Expasion pack's came out. One family after this new one came out. Must be that new update/Get Together. Also read on EA Fourm that you shouldn't delete the tray? Is this true?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 11:11:21 PM »
Hmm... I don't think that is true or my game would be totally messed up. *Snicker* With the testing I've done recently. I've put files in the Tray folder and deleted those files a few different times without it messing up my game.

All that is in the Tray folder are families, houses and lots you've created and saved to your library. If you end up deleting those files all that happens is you're creations are gone. It shouldn't mess up the game at all.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 12:05:16 PM »
 :) ok ty again MrsFlynn

anything