Author Topic: The Saurus ID - Graveyard Please  (Read 8312 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: The Saurus ID - Maia the Teen
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2016, 06:00:22 AM »
Maia the Teen

Maia - Hello forum! I asked Dek to let me tell the story. I promised you last time that I'd show you my teenage outfit. And here it is!

Maia - I was going outside to pose for my teen museum pieces and get them put up with my toddler and child museum pieces.

Maia - Here are dad's young adult and adult museum pieces.

Maia - Mum isn't talking to the Watcher at the moment. Instead, she's spending all her time in the garden with Auntie Cornelia.

Maia - Mr and Mrs Alto spend a lot of time together.

Maia - Headley has been playing his xylophone and looks very cute.

Maia - Dad locked up all the sculpting stations so I no longer sculpt on them. He's spending all his time on the sculpting stations while he's waiting to start his new job for opportunities. He was a master sculptologist, he's now a Coffee Courier in the business career. Talking about opportunities, I have just completed a chance to work for a day in the business towers, myself. Here's a picture of dad sculpting.

Maia - Mr Steel has been to the Bunch house, where he talked for a long time with Lisa Bunch. Despite trying to get her alone, Mrs Bunch and Arlo Bunch stayed around. When Mr Steel tried to get Lisa to join him for dinner, Mrs Bunch refused to let her to go with him. So he went and dined out alone

Maia - Mr Steel learnt he had his second child, this time a daughter named Gretchen with Tori Kimura. Here they are coming out of the hospital.

Maia - Aunty Cornelia is 99 and I need to get back to my star searching. I've found one so far that I've named Gunthor. If you'll excuse me.

Gretchen Kimura has been given the traits of Athletic and Disciplined by the game. She is a nooboo.
Gerard Mae has been given the traits of Clumsy and Virtuoso by the game. He is a toddler.
Monika's and Bebe's children have yet to be born.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2016, 08:46:28 AM »
I've told my sims time after time that it's easier to find stars not looking straight at walls. They refuse to listen.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2016, 03:09:31 PM »
Maia is adorable! I love her story-telling!
Agnes is such a go-getter. =)
Welcome to Gretchen! We may or may not be seeing more of her in the future! ;)

I love the museums! Keep up the momentum Dek! You can get those opportunities!

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Saurus ID - Denial aint just a river in Egypt, Agnes
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2016, 10:17:14 PM »
Denial aint just a river in Egypt, Agnes

Agnes - my sister, Cornelia has just turned 100.
Agnes - I told her I had to go and deliver some fish to Emma Hatch so I left her in the garden and got into one of our family motive mobiles to visit Emma.

Agnes - I got there to see Emma. Apparently the joy of seeing me meant she posted about the encounter on SimBook, because next thing I knew, Chris was there, chatting up Emma.

Dek - Agnes, you need to go home.
Agnes - Dek, I'm telling what's happening.
Dek - It is Cornelia.
Agnes - yes, it is just past midnight and Cornelia has turned 100 and just after 5am she'll finish her LTW of the perfect garden.
Dek - you are ...
Christopher - Hey everysim! I'm a new dad! Bebe just game me a son, named Chad!
Agnes - oh more great news! This day is just getting better and better! Well, I'd better get home and ...
Dek - Agnes, there is something you should know.

Agnes - *from inside of motivemobile* Dek, I seem to have some kind of bug, I'm suddenly suffering from mourning, it isn't Steggy, is it? You didn't let him die, I hope? Or Maia?

Dek -  No, it isn't Steggo or Maia or Chris or Holly or Malcolm or Headley.
Agnes - and it isn't Cornelia. *GASP* Is it Mortimer?

Dek - no, it isn't Mortimer. It is ...
Agnes - la la la la la I can't hear you Dek.

Dek - Well, Mr Grim, at least she's talking to me now.
Grim - My name is Amity Grim, but you can call me Ms Grim if you like.

Dek - Agnes is taking this hard, why couldn't this wait until after Agnes returned home and Cornelia completed her ltw? Three hours, just three lousy hours! See, even Cornelia is begging for more time in the garden.

Amity - I'm on a strict time table here. If I don't stick to it, bye bye Amity. But at least Steggy's got his wife and sister-in-law in sculpture, portrait and photographic form. We all thought that was a nice touch.

Yes, Cornelia died on Saturday, week 5 about 1:30am. I was hopeful that come 5:00am she was going to complete her LTW of the perfect garden.
I let Cornelia and Agnes spend as much time as possible out in the garden together.

The events were as follows
Friday Week 5
5pm - Cornelia invited to a party at the Alto house, an invitation which was rejected by the Watcher on her behalf as he wanted her to be home as much as possible.
7pm - Agnes got call to deliver fresh fish to Emma Hatch - which I kept on trying to complete. It finally stopped dropping out of Agnes' list of actions by about 9pm, at which time she departed.
9pm - Agnes travels to visit Emma Hatch at Mick's Master Karaoke and deliver the fish.
11pm - To prevent Chris from chatting up Holly Alto in front of Malcolm Alto, I end up sending Chris to the Karaoke place so he can chat up Emma.
Saturday Week 5
12:30am - Chris gets notice about new son with Bebe Hart.
1:00am - Camera pans to the home lot for Cornelia's death.

Christopher's Offspring
Gerard Mae - toddler; Virtuoso and Clumsy.
Gretchen Kimura - toddler; Athletic and Disciplined.
Chad Hart - nooboo; Grumpy and Clumsy.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2016, 02:38:03 AM »
Goodbye Cornelia! I'm so sorry that you missed your lifetime wish! :( :'(
Poor Agnes had some trouble accepting life, but I completely understand! That's so horrible.

Chris is having an awful lot of clumsy children. ::)

The museum is still looking great Dek!

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2016, 09:18:34 PM »
Thanks KRae and LivvieLove. Agnes isn't going to be happy with me, as I've filled up the vacant spot already with another pollinator. (an elder man) and he's already gotten his first lady friend to visit. She wanted her nephew to move in, but to do so would mean she'd definitely be the next one to die. But now there's a chance it won't be her, as the man is slightly older than her! Aggie can't stay angry with me for too long, can she?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.