Author Topic: Gameplay Issues - Late for work and relationship is low  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Inged

• Nooboo
Gameplay Issues - Late for work and relationship is low
« on: December 30, 2015, 01:47:34 PM »
Hello there,
I need help! Few days ago I installe GT, and then my troubles begun.
First, i had problems with freezing. All my sims were freezed and the time just continue to flow. I think that i resolve that problem (problem was in CC).
Then i had problem with crashing my game. After a wile my Sims 4 just crash to my desktop.
But I have bigger problem. I noticed, that after I leave house with some sim, and come back, some of my relationship or things I do before leaving the house is ruined. Example, one of my sim was on work, two of them was building relationship, and with third i went to the spa. After I came back (about half an hour in sims time) my first sim wasnt on work, he was in front of the house (and in late for work), and those two were also in front of the house but their relationship is low (before i leave the house their reletionship status was on max)
So what is the problem :/
Excuse for bad English

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Gameplay Issues - Late for work and relationship issues
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 02:39:14 PM »
1. Do note that with the recent patches released (Dec.4th and Dec.17th) mods and custom content may no longer work and will cause problems with your games - as you have seen. So it's really best to just go through the folder each time there is an update and get rid of outdated mods/cc to help keep the game running smooth.

Problems with CC or Mods? How to Fix!
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,25031.msg426156.html#msg426156

2. Try the tips in the linked article below for tips on helping the game crashing to desktop.

Game crashes to Desktop on Windows
https://help.ea.com/en/article/game-crashes-to-desktop-on-windows/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Gameplay Issues - Late for work and relationship is low
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 07:26:22 PM »
Hi Inged, welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have a few things going on. The relationship decay could be due to a new game mechanic the developers introduced in the Dec 4 patch to help with the issues of sims being culled. This has placed a limit on how many active friendships any played sim can have. Sometimes this doesn't quite work correctly and will 'delete' friendships. There isn't anything you can do if that happens apart from socialize with the sims in question and rebuild the friendship. (It should only be sims that are acquaintances or have a friendship score of less than 15 or are not at least good friends that are wiped.)

The issue of your sim not being at work could be a few things. If you use CAS or travel back to your home lot or send a sim to work while in a club gathering and then end that gathering then this can cause a sim to come home from work early and take a big performance hit. You basically just have to not do those actions while a sim is at work. it is a bug and hopefully EA will patch a fix, until then you just have to work around it.

It may help to empty your cache folder link and do a 'repair game' through Origin  or maybe even a factory reset (take out all mods and CC before doing this) link
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.