Author Topic: MrsFlynn and Forum Administration  (Read 6075 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: MrsFlynn and Forum Administration
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2015, 04:17:58 PM »
Thank you for all the sweet compliments!! :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2015, 07:54:05 PM »
Congratulations MrsFlynn!

Carl I have to say I know she will be great. She is so helpful and kind. On a personal level she helped me pick a fab computer so I can actually play the sims but not only that she embodies the wonderful spirit that I feel this community has and it's obvious throughout her posts.

Xxx

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2015, 08:13:54 PM »
The fact she was helpful to so many people definitely factored in - that includes me, so I was pretty confident I was asking the right person. I'm glad you were able to get a nice rig!

I'm rebuilding next year and might have a couple of questions for the Flynns myself! It doesn't seem like processors have gone up as rapidly these days. Mine is 3-4 years old but I am unsure by how big a margin it could be beaten by a newer one. Have some homework to do, for sure.

Upgrading a part is a good chance to get in there and blow out all those dust bunnies when you're using a desktop.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 03:50:36 AM »
How did I miss this post?! A huge congrats Mrs Flynn! I know you are absolutely the best person for the job!  ;D
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 03:54:33 AM »
Aw shucks!! Thank you!! It has really warms my heart reading all these nice compliments. Big Hugs all around!! :)

MrsFlynn
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 05:33:18 AM »
@Mrsflynn huge congrats! This couldn't have happened to a nicer person! Not that the rest of the mods aren't nice, but, drat you know what I mean I hope!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2015, 07:40:14 PM »
Thank you Magpie!!

MrsFlynn

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2015, 07:11:21 PM »
I may be late, but I want to add my congrats also.  I remember when on the sims 3 forum that I had problems and Mrs. Flynn was GREAT to help me out, and even here, even though I don't yet have sims 4, she (and her hubby) have offered advice and future help whenever I need it.

It is people like her, Pam, Metro Man and all of the others here that make this a great site.  That lets members and guests know that Carl isn't just a name on a site, but a group of people who want to help and enjoy doing so while Carl spends his time creating the guides that make playing the game so much more fun.   Many others contribute articles that are of great assistance, but without Carl this site wouldn't exist. 
Without the moderators, this forum wouldn't exist and Mrs. Flynn is a great addition to that group. 

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2015, 07:26:29 PM »
Aw, Thanks for the sweet compliment!! I enjoy being part of the team!! :)

MrsFlynn

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2015, 05:48:00 AM »
I'll concede that one and am happy when people realize how many others not only make this place possible, but also make it good! Making guides is my passion in life and I'm lucky to get to pursue that, definitely easier to have some good people watching for issues I can help with, and even suggesting things to fix them. We are lucky to have such a friendly community.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2015, 06:36:51 PM »
Congratulations MrsFlynn

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2015, 11:26:54 PM »
Thank you, _Annika_ !! :)

MrsFlynn

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2015, 10:23:29 AM »
Sheesh!  As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short, but there just is no way to say thank you  enough for your yes to the new position, nor enough ways to thank you for all the years of help you've given me and the forum.  Mrs. Flynn, you are definitely the best choice for this position.  Congratulations to you and to Carl for being so smart in picking you.  Carl, you're right she HAS always been there with help and advice.  When she didn't know something immediately she took the time to find the answer, sometimes several answers, and has been so helpful in helping people who are stumbling around not really knowing how to do things.  Sometimes behind the scenes in a PM, sometimes right there in the forum, but always sweet, kind, helpful and just plain nice.  Big hugs Mrs. Flynn! 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery