Author Topic: A Town Full Of People  (Read 3409 times)

Offline Tboy002

• Nooboo
A Town Full Of People
« on: February 21, 2016, 03:29:02 AM »
Introduction

Everyone has their own story, some stories may be more interesting than others, but everybody has one. This story is about a town called Storyville, but to understand someone's story, you’ll first need to know their history, so that’s where I’ll start.

The citizens of storyville

Chapters:
Chapter 1: A new start (Polk household)
Chapter 2: Promotion time! (Polk household)

Offline Tboy002

• Nooboo
Re: A Town Full Of People
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 03:49:56 AM »
The citizens of Storyville:

The Polk household:

history:
When Emily Polk was a teenager she led a life full of parties, boys and skipping school. Her parents didn't like this and where very afraid that, when she would become a young adult, she wouldn't be able to find a job, care for herself and she would also never find true love. When Emily heard this it had a huge impact on her and she wanted to change her life. When she became a young adult, she moved to storyville to start her new life and that's where her story will continue.

Polk family tree

Emily Polk:

Chapters:
Chapter 1: A new start (Polk household)
Chapter 2: Promotion time! (Polk household)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tboy002

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM »
Chapter 1: A new start (Polk Household)

Emily: Hello everybody! My name is Emily Polk. I just moved in to Storyville.

Hello Emily

Emily: uuh who are you?

I’m the storyteller. I’ll follow everything that happens in this town.

Emily: Okay, nice to meet you!

This is the house I built for you, it isn’t too big, but I tried to make something nice with the money you had.

Emily: I love it! It might not be very big, but when I’ve earned some money I can always expand it.

About making money, you know that you need a job to do that, right? What kind of job would you like to have?

Emily: I want to become a successful businesswoman!

Okay, they are searching for a mailroom technician. You might not like to be a mailroom technician, but you will have to start at the bottom if you want to be at the top.

Emily: I will just work very hard, so I can get a promotion as soon as possible!

Let’s go to the library, because if you want to get a promotion you will have to fill in some reports and you can’t do that at home, because you don’t have money for a computer yet.

Emily: Okay, let’s go!

Emily: I'm finally finished. That was a lot of work.

That's nothing in comparison with what you'll have to do later on..

Emily: Thanks for preparing me.....

Let's go home now and rest a bit, because tomorrow is your first workday and I think you don't want to make a bad first impression

Just a short chapter to begin with. I hope you enjoyed reading it.  ;D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:41:20 AM »
Looks like fun!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 02:17:07 PM »
Great to see another story from you! :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Tboy002

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 06:52:19 AM »
Chapter 2: Promotion time!

Emily? Wake up! It's your first work day today!

Emily: It's 6 o'clock in the morning. Why do i have to wake up this early?

Because before you go to work there are some things you need to do like eating and taking a shower. You also want to be energized when you go to work. Trust me you'll need that to survive your work day.

You're right. I'll cook some scrambled eggs, because I don't want to arrive at my first work day with an empty stomach

Cooking is something we’ll have to practice a bit more, because that didn’t go very well….

Emily: It doesn’t taste too bad.

Well, I’m happy I don’t have to taste it…

After Emily took her shower and watched an action movie with werewolves, she was energized and she was ready to go to work.

Hello Emily. How was your first work day?

Emily: Amazing! I got a promotion!

Great! If you keep working like this you will be a manager in no time.

Emily: Thanks! Someone tried to be funny and covered my stapler in jelly, so I stole his nameplate. No one messes with me.

Emily was very tired from her work and tomorrow she had to wake up early again, so she went to bed.

The next four days were not very interesting, besides of working, filling in reports and filling her needs, she didn't do a lot of things.

She practiced her charisma, because she needed that to get more promotions

and after two more work days she got another promotion! She was now an assistant to the manager and she even got a throphie.

She had enough money to buy a chess table, because even though she didn't really like playing chess, she had to do it for her work.

After her last work day before the weekend she was very tired and she was looking forward to the weekend, but just before her weekend started Emily got another promotion. She was now an Assistant Manager. She only needed one more promotion to become a real manager.

Emily was enjoying her free saturday and after filling in some reports for monday she went to the park to meet some new people, but there was not even one person.

She played some chess, because she had to do that for her job and there was nothing else to do. After a while someone wanted to play chess and she talked a bit with him, then Johnny Zest joined their conversation.

When Emily told about her promotion, Johnny Zest made a joke about her and she didn't like that.

They got into an... let's just call it a little argument and now they despise each other.

Emily went home and watched some TV, because she didn't want Johnny Zest to ruin her free day.

The next chapters will be with a different household. I will change from household every sim week.

Offline LilSparrow

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 06:35:22 AM »
Hi there! I'm a new reader! Just wanted to say hi ^-^

Emily looks cute!!  :)
~ Colorín colorado, este cuento se ha acabado ~

https://lilsparrowsite.wordpress.com/

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 10:43:41 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Tboy002 - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Misc and Player-Made Challenge Stories