Author Topic: Six Years  (Read 5043 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Six Years
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 05:22:39 AM »
We really need a "like" button! You're so right, Carl! 10 years will be a pinnacle moment! I so hope that I am here to witness it (not that I'm planning on going anywhere but you never know)... This forum is one of the few bastions of human kindness and compassion on the web as a whole and I'm so grateful to you for starting it, and the team for keeping it thus!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Cat_Mom

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2015, 01:05:46 PM »
A bit belated, but Happy Birthday everyone :-*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 11:02:54 AM »
Wow!!  Another note I missed reading by being involved in dynasty play.  (note to self, keep up with your well loved forum!).  Can't believe I've been here five of the six years this has been going on.  Let's see, started with Sims2 and found MTS was ok but never really did much forum wise there.  Got bored with Sims2 and vowed to never play Sims again and then TS3 came out.  I was baffled by all the new stuff and in frustration sought help online.  What I found was angry, rude, offensive places that were hard to navigate and not worth being on and then.......!!!  I found you!!  Angry, rude and offensive NOT allowed.  Friendly and informative the rule of the day.  Since then and because of this forum Sims has been my passion.  It is also my source for friends.  I'm housebound due to Chronic Fatigue and never was very social to begin with so here is where I find my friends from all over the world!!  I love seeing all the familiar faces and the new ones too.  The first thing I do in the morning is turn on the forum.  The last thing I do before sleep, (and my prayers), is check in on the forum and think good night thoughts to all here.  I hope it lasts through each and every Sims that ever will be and then some.  Thank you so much for doing it Carl.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything