Author Topic: Romantic teens  (Read 1843 times)

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Romantic teens
« on: August 08, 2015, 06:30:36 AM »
Hello!

I am playing a legacy dynasty and i had to give the serial romantic aspiration to one of my teens (aspiration available)

But til now she never get any romantic interaction choice. So is there any romantic interaction for teen?

*I guess so if you can chose the aspiration.*

What am I doing wrong?

thanks

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Romantic teens
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 07:26:10 AM »
Teens can have romantic interactions only with other teens. If your teen is talking to a young adult or adult, the romantic options won't be available.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 07:27:07 AM »
When you are clicking on another sim, click on more and the friendly/mean/mischief and Romantic options are available. Click on the romantic and some choices should definitely come up.. however, it will only work on a fellow TEEN sim, not any other lifestate.  Hope that helps!

Edit: Marian T beat me to it!  ;D

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 10:51:04 AM »
Thanks.

I just miss some teens on the streets, gonna have to generate *randomly*some more before.
I don't know i put some children before too so i could accomplish the child social aspiration. Now they should be teen but i don't see them, only YA, A and elder passing, even when no school on schedule.

Besides aging it s like nothing happen outside of where you play. For the sims you left behind and for the others too.