Author Topic: Aquariums from Spa pack  (Read 4737 times)

Offline Sannara

• Llama Wrangler
Aquariums from Spa pack
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:34:46 PM »
On two occasions now the fish I had placed in the aquarium have disappeared. The first time was the new fish from the spa pack that you buy for $150 by clicking on the aquarium. The fish disappeared while my sims slept. Then my sims went on vacation and when they came back they placed the fish they caught while fishing (salmon, bass, walleye) in the tank. I saved the game and closed down, as it was my bedtime. I just loaded the game up again and the fish are gone.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? I'm hoping its not just me.

Offline tonycdh

• Townie
  • What does the llama say?
    • Me
Re: Aquariums from Spa pack
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:50:46 AM »
I have an aquarium with 6 lionfish and none of them have ever disappeared...yet. Now ya have me worried. Took me a while to get those 6 lionfish.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 02:02:23 AM »
I haven't had this particular bug but other people are reporting it on the EA forums. Not sure if there is a way to solve it but at least you can read about what other people are saying about their missing fish!
Aquarium Issue

You also might want to make a bug report on the Sims 4 Bug Reports. I had hoped someone had already made a bug report on this but I couldn't find one.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Sannara

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 09:48:51 PM »
There is some suggestion that the fish disappearing issue could be related to a freshness mod - which I know I had at some point. I will have to check and remove that and then test the aquarium again, though the bug report thread does have some people claiming they don't have the mod.