Author Topic: Showering in clothes  (Read 15397 times)

Offline woodenbear

• Nooboo
Showering in clothes
« on: June 22, 2015, 01:27:42 PM »
I just went content hunting to see i I could find CC that was causing Sims to shower with clothes on. Well after long hours and a seemingly endless search I decided to take my mods folder out and empty my "cache files" and delete my "localthumbscache". I ran the Sims 4 in virgin status and low and behold the Sims are still showering with clothes on. So I tried removing all the files from Mydocuments and started up Sims 4 to generate new folder and files same thing so it would seem this is a EA issue or an attempt to stop nudity in the game which you cannot see anyway because of the pixel barrier. I am a bit frustrated that I paid good money for the Sims 4 and expansions and this happens. Please EA I have been a Sims fan since Sims 1 and would like a fix for this please....

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
Re: Showering in clothes
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 05:53:02 PM »
I saw you already posted on this topic at Answer HQ, but if others have been experiencing this, here's the thread:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sims-showering-with-clothes/m-p/3521649#U3521649  Hitting the me too button helps bring attention to the bug.

I haven't seen this issue in my games.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 06:11:33 PM »
I haven't seen it in mine either.  Have you tried repairing your game?  Right click on the Sims 4 icon in your Origin games and select Repair Game.

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 06:40:56 PM »
There are two solutions I found mentioned at HQ Headquarters in the thread I linked here.  They are complicated, so I'm going to copy and paste them in.

According to brigitta1710:
"i have the same problem. i use cc's. only my new female sims have this problem. i found a solution. i place my new sim in the world after i put my mods folder out the sims4 folder. i let them shower, close the game, put my mods folder back and start the game again.  Everything works fine then. it's annoying but it works."
I don't think this solution will work for you since you already removed the mods folder.

According to Rodenbarg:
"I found the way to fix this issue.
1) Get change outfit mod from Mod The Sims Website. ( Outfit Tools - Copy Any Outfit v2 )
2) Start lot in game.
3) Enable cheat mode.
4) Enable cas full edit mode.
5) Create same age and gender sim.
6) Enable cheat mode again.
7) Select sim who have clothing bug.
8 Type command cheat window : ' outfit.copy b 1 from <new sim name be created> b 1 '
9) Selected sim be chaned outfit to bathing.
10) Use shower or bath.
11) Be changed outfit to normal and fixed clothing-bath."

I hope this way works for you.

anything