Author Topic: Sims 4 is incredibly slow/delayed  (Read 11166 times)

Offline IndieAngel55

• Nooboo
Sims 4 is incredibly slow/delayed
« on: October 11, 2016, 09:25:48 AM »
Hi there! Could someone please help me? I've only recently installed Dine out (about a week ago) and since then my game has been crazy slow, delayed Sims actions and the loading screens are absolutely horrific. I'm waiting over 5 minutes for my game to start, to load the neighborhood and to load my household. That's 15 minutes I need to wait. I've done everything. Lowered graphics to lowest setting possible, reset my sims folders in Electronic arts, deleted all CC. I've deleted everything in saves and tray folders. I legit have nothing left in the EA folders.. it's as if its a brand new game. But even so, my issues continue. My PC is more than capable to run on the highest graphics because before dine out, I was able to play sims with no issues at all. Nothing has worked or helped the issue in the slightest. I've noticed the more I fiddle with settings and resetting my sims folders, the longer and longer I wait for my game to work properly. Someone help! I'm a huge fan of Sims and this is literally killing my passion.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 4 is incredibly slow/delayed
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:20:13 PM »
A 15 minute loading time is definitely not suppose to be happening. Here are some troubleshooting posts to look over to see if they help.

How to reduce loading time, so it loads faster? (Tips)
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=23697.msg412348#msg412348

Relieve Freezing and/or Game Lag
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29313.msg426179#msg426179

Also, if it's been awhile since you did a fresh uninstall/reinstall of the whole game it might be worth doing.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything