Author Topic: Travel to alien world during work bug  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Ragnarokj

• Nooboo
Travel to alien world during work bug
« on: May 22, 2015, 01:05:53 PM »
I'm having an issue with the scientist career where after i invented the wormhole generator, the work day can start with you needing to use it to the alien world as a workday requirement. I used the machine during work and it keeps getting stuck in the loading screen where it never ends. I've used the device at home and never get this issue. Has anyone else gotten this problem?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Travel to alien world during work bug
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 01:33:07 PM »
I did some searching and found this on the EA bug report boards. It seems to be a known issue. Crinrict speculates about the household inventory and something being glitchy, and another person said something about moving members of an alien family. You may see if any of their solutions work for you, but it might just be something they have to fix.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ragnarokj

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 07:39:32 PM »
I see we have a ghost in the shell fan! Anyway, i tried the solutions in that thread you listed and nothing worked, so i'll just have to be patient and hope EA fixes this.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 12:50:21 AM »
Yeah :) I liked the movie and haven't seen it in a while, but Stand Alone Complex was a wonderful story and I liked the laughing man. Guess I originally preferred this to a Simself and have just kept it. Have not seen 2nd Gig, but plan to!

As for the bug, yeah, we gotta hope for the best. But I think they will fix a lot of them. They are certainly trying, and doing a much better job than in the past at crushing numerous bugs in each patch. I'm sure they just have to prioritize. There were some people with horrible graphical glitches, things that affected all of us, and then those crashes where people couldn't even play.