Author Topic: Alicia (and Others) in Windenburg  (Read 2229 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Alicia (and Others) in Windenburg
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:41:12 PM »
ALICIA (AND OTHERS) IN WINDENBURG

Chapter 1 – Alicia

Finally Mom and Dad have agreed that I can go and seek my fortune as an artist in Windenburg. I set things up with the siblings, though, so that we could get together occasionally. Then I changed my hair style, got some new clothes, and took off. I found this little cottage near the center of town that was at a price I could afford.

The plumbing isn't great, and the bed probably dates from the time of the Thirty Years' War, but I'm not complaining – it's all good for my art.

I do miss Mom's cooking, though. (Note to self: ear wax is not a good substitute for salad dressing.)

Windenburg is absolutely gorgeous. This is the view from my side yard. Yes, those are mountains in the background.

I decided to immortalize it in paint.

The result was a masterpiece! I had to sell it, though. The place where I really want to live is on the ocean, and it's pricey.

My neighbors are pretty friendly. Paolo Rocca came over with some fruitcake – panettone, he called it. It must have tasted better than regular fruitcake though because he ate all of it.

While we were talking, one of his friends showed up – Candy Something.

She was followed by Marcus Flex and Jade Rosa, more of Paolo's housemates. And then Mom showed up in the middle of our getting acquainted. She didn't stay long, though, just gave me a quick hug and left. She said later that she just wanted to make sure that I wasn't really starving as an artist.

The next day I stopped at the cafe and got an espresso after going to work.

When I returned home, I discovered that I have a perfect view of the sunset. Happiness!

That's all for now, Alicia

P.S. I forgot to mention that I get to hear the church bells in the morning. Lovely, lovely sound.

Note: I'll be using three of the families from After the Plague to explore Windenburg and the club system. Alicia Lewis, daughter of Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis and Johnny Zest is the first. Shana and Elaine Bagley and Elaine's twins from Malcolm Landgraab come next, then Stacy Lee and her daughters and grandsons.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Alicia (and Others) in Windenburg
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 03:50:01 PM »
Sigh.  So beautiful!  Alicia is gorgeous, the town is amazing and the story has really grabbed my interest.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Alicia (and Others) in Windenburg
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 03:37:37 PM »
Oh, so that's where Alicia came from.  In one image, she looks so much like Olivia!
How nice to be treated to familiar faces from After the Plague, while going with you on your tour of Windenburg.
Looking forward to this.

anything