Author Topic: Getting Into CAS  (Read 8922 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Getting Into CAS
« on: April 15, 2015, 12:41:42 AM »
 I really hate to ask a dumb question here, but I'm brand new to TS4 and cannot figure out how to get into CAS! I have moused over every icon and there doesn't seem to be any way. I went to the main menu and to the hood view and still nothing that I could find. It's probably obvious, but I just can't see it. Thanks!

Online MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Getting Into CAS
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 03:05:29 AM »
Hi Sonshine,

To get back into Create A Sim -
----
    Press CTR+SHIFT+C to bring console up.
    Enter testingcheats true
    Enter cas.fulleditmode (this enables you to make full edits)
    Now click on a sim while holding shift down. You should get an Edit in CAS option.
    Click that option and you're ready to edit your sim.

Note that testingcheats true gives you access to all kinds of cheats on several objects when clicked with shift down (resetting sims, giving happy moods etc.)

Hope this helps :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 03:26:54 AM »
Also, Sonshine, if you start a new game, you're automatically started in CAS first.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 03:27:56 PM »
Thanks! If I'm in an existing game though, how do I get into CAS to create new sim? The same way?

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 03:39:25 PM »
Thanks! If I'm in an existing game though, how do I get into CAS to create new sim? The same way?
I don't know of a way.  The creation of your Sims is normally done before you start your game.  Of course, your Sims can always have babies or ask other Sims they meet to move in.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 03:59:15 PM »
Yeah, I finally got him a gf! When I first posted this, he didn't have a gf and I was trying to find a way into CAS to create a sim for him. I found out that the one the he was courting was already married! First question to ask, "are you single?" LOL  I plan to get her preggers and start a family.