Author Topic: Work lots?  (Read 2828 times)

mustanggirl2014

Work lots?
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
Are they editable?  The hospital has treadmills but not a shower, so my sim was pretty stinky his whole shift.  Lol.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Work lots?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 07:27:21 PM »
If you use the cheat code bb.enablefreebuild on  it will let you edit those lots
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 11:21:01 PM »
you don't even need a cheat for that. You can just go straight build mode and immediately enter unlimited free build mode which didn't cost at all. You can replace all those toilet and computer with unbreakable one and add new shower that way

mustanggirl2014

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 06:18:35 PM »
build mode is disabled while you are at work.  Is there another way to get there?  I haven' t figured it out.  :o

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 07:15:14 PM »
Well my game work differently I guess... I don't need any cheats to enter that free build mode and the icon to build is still there. If the icon is not there then yes you do indeed need the cheats to enter it.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2015, 08:55:30 AM »
@dodi90 I think you're talking about the public lots such as the park and gym. Yes, you can build freely there but for the new work lots for the doctor, detective, and scientist careers you need to use the cheat.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 11:01:30 AM »
Yes apparently my game is slightly botched and think that the new workplace is kinda like public lots so I can build everything on it without cheats. I'm not really sure what caused it but maybe because I use the old save before I install get to work.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hylo

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 06:23:20 PM »
@dodi90 I started my Sim in the scientist career and I've got unlimited build mode while at work too.  So, you're not alone.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all.  I think it's great.  I am curious as to why it seems to be that way for some and not for others.  Until this thread showed up, I didn't even think there was a glitch.

anything