Author Topic: Male pregnant from possible abduction  (Read 21647 times)

Offline bd347807

• Nooboo
Male pregnant from possible abduction
« on: April 02, 2015, 05:25:05 AM »
Well... I was playing the new expansion and I got word that his wife was eating for two. I thought how cute they are finally going to be parents. Then he had a "negative moodlet" with a rattle, but said nothing about any children for him. The first thing the moodlet said was "upset tummy". The next time the moodlet changed and said "unexpected weight gain"  The third thing the moodlet had said was "abnormal body changes".  The last thing it said was "imminent close encounter" (from unidentified life form growing inside).
Every so often his stomach would glow. His wife was in labor so I clicked to take her to hospital, and he had an alien baby, although the baby looks human...It gave me an achievement as well. I know he was obviously abducted somehow... just don't remember seeing it happen. anyway, just thought I'd share with you guys.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Male pregnant from possible abduction
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 07:33:51 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, bd347807.  So male pregnancy is back in full force I see, good to know.  Do you know if you can send the alien baby back to the alien world?  Was there an option (popup) that ask?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 07:39:18 AM »
I think there might be a glitch. I've seen a lot of people on a FB Sims page complaining that husbands are falling pregnant when the wife does with seemingly no alian abduction.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 11:10:40 AM »
Last night Alexander Goth got abducted in my game. When he came back from the abduction I saved and quit so I could post photos on the forum, I was so stoked! But after I posted to the forum I went to bed, it was late. When I get back on my PC I will continue playing with the Goth family and keep a close eye on Alexander to see if there are any changes with him. When the UFO brought him back he had an "Awesome! Aliens!" +2 Focused mood let and nothing else.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 11:18:45 PM »
You have to wait 1d after that and you will eventually get that uncomfortable moodlet. Fun fact you can get multiple abduction on your male sims and it seems that every abduction equal alien pregnancy. Funny thing is my sim is always clueless about the alien child despite having been the object of the experiment before.

Offline bd347807

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 11:41:32 PM »
At Nutella, As It turns out my son was not an alien at all , but possibly some weird glitch.

Sadly, I am beginning to think that Twinmum is correct, at least for me. Every time I have two sims "try for baby" they end up with twins. One being carried by the mother and one by the father. It always acts as if it is an alien birth, yet nothing about the child turns out be alien...

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 03:30:10 AM »
Fun fact you can get multiple abduction on your male sims and it seems that every abduction equal alien pregnancy. Funny thing is my sim is always clueless about the alien child despite having been the object of the experiment before.

Yeah, my poor male sim had just given birth to his first alien nooboo from abduction.... when he was abducted again, and so now we are waiting for him to have his second alien nooboo. Luckily he is a scientist so I have set the satellite to 'prevent abductions' so that should put a stop to anymore unplanned births via alien encounters. I would have used the satellite earlier but I didn't think he would get abducted again!

You can send the nooboos back to their home world, but I was too curious about aliens to do that with the first nooboo. The second one I might send back...maybe!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 07:20:51 AM »
Yeah it just irritating since male alien pregnancy is always giving uncomfortable moodlet all the time. I like the alien baby though, they are cute and I like now we can alter their look for people like me who actually dislike playing as weird alien sims.

Offline bd347807

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 12:41:42 PM »
My one male is pregnant from an alien abduction. Which I know for fact he was abducted this time!!! I can't wait to see the baby aliens!!!!

Have any of you guys experienced a glitch with normal sims trying for baby to have both of them pregnant?

Offline tinoket13

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 03:49:45 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, bd347807.  So male pregnancy is back in full force I see, good to know.  Do you know if you can send the alien baby back to the alien world?  Was there an option (popup) that ask?

FYI, if you click the alien baby, there is an option to Send to Homeworld.

Also, elder men can get pregnant, as well as  breastfeeding feed their children. But, if it is close to the end of their life, they may die promptly  after giving birth.