Author Topic: Increased chances of getting twins/triplets after consecutive & multiple woohoo.  (Read 3069 times)

Offline giissocoollike

• Nooboo
Can the amount of time the option 'Try for Baby' increase the chances of getting twins/triplets?

I didn't know much about how The Sims 4 works since I just started playing it recently (although I'm familiar with some since I played TS2 & 3 before) so my inner n00b self was channeled when I tried for a baby in TS4. I didn't hear the sound thingy that comes right after woohoo-ing (which I assumed that it would still be used in TS4 since TS3 had something like this) so I decided to try for a baby again and I still didn't hear the sound thingy which I was familiar with and I eventually gave up thinking that my Sim can't have a baby. A day later, I found out that my Sim was pregnant and afterwards going through the trimesters of pregnancy and giving birth to the baby I was shocked that my Sim gave birth to three babies. Note that my Sim didn't have any Fertile Rewards so I was pretty baffled and I didn't even want three babies in the first place.

So, any thoughts on this? Has anyone experienced this? Tell me if you've debunked this, it'd be interesting.  :o  ;)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
I don't think woohooing more increases the chance. I've had 1 - 3 babies. It's just the luck of the draw.
Sims 4 doesn't have the chimes like Sims 3 after trying for a baby but after you try have your sim click on a toilet and they can take a pregnancy test to see if they are pregnant or not .
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline giissocoollike

• Nooboo
Oh okay, thanks for le info.  ;)