Author Topic: Outdoor Retreat Handiness Additions  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Outdoor Retreat Handiness Additions
« on: January 29, 2015, 10:16:07 AM »
For these to work, you will need the Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack for the Handiness skill:

Garden Pot & Garden Planter (Level 2 Handiness)

Mirror (Level 3 Handiness)

Wall Shelf (Level 4 Handiness)

Wall Hanging (Level 6 Handiness)

Camping Mascot (Level 7 Handiness) - This one requires a little more work.  If you have a Sim with Handiness 7, clicking on the Granite Falls mascot should show "Learn Woodworking Schematic"

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Outdoor Retreat Handiness Additions
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 11:35:43 AM »
Thanks. Nutella had put them in the big thread, but last day I worked I wanted to get something major done like launching collecting. I will edit this in today along with anything else I've missed. Also I'll put out post cards and another collection. Nothing too exciting there, but I will be previewing the new design with the forum very soon. Just to show it off until I have all 60+ pages converted to use it. It is beautiful (easy for me to say since I didn't design it) and very mobile friendly, particularly in navigation. Tables will also automatically resize to smaller screens, which is just awesome. The goal is to have that done well before March.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 03:27:20 PM »
Oops, sorry about that.  I must have overlooked them.   

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 03:27:55 PM »
The Handiness Woodworking Section now includes information on the schematics. If they add many new schematics, I will opt to use little icons for the Game/Expansion packs rather than the words, so that it is not so cluttered.

I will need to go into Cooking and add the new recipes soon. I think that is the last thing that OR added that is not yet in the Guide. Thanks for the info, everyone! I decided to shift gears today and work on a guide to moving households/single Sims instead. That will be released later tonight. I know a lot of new players need it, given the game's method of doing it is not very intuitive. I expect to have to change it up once they patch in better household management in the future :)

anything