Author Topic: Aspirations Update  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Aspirations Update
« on: January 05, 2015, 01:05:16 PM »
We've yet to update all the Aspirations pages for the latest goals, but the main Aspirations list is now current thanks to Nutella gathering information to allow me to quickly put it into the guide. You will find it more useful for picking and swapping Aspirations, as it now features every objective and the amount of satisfaction you'll get for completing the objective. Metro is working on the wording on other pages, and as he delivers them to me I'll update those. Soon enough, we should be back to producing new pages. It feels good to be back on the job :)

Offline XxMousiexX

• Townie
Re: Aspirations Update
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 07:48:40 PM »
There is a new Aspiration it's under Collection Outdoor Enthusiast

1st part is to collect 10 Unidentified Plants (can be same plants), Catch 5 Fish in Granite Falls.
2nd part is to Reach level 4 in Herbalism, Cook 2 plates Beetles over a campfire (eat them), Eat 10 Plant's. Not made it pass the Eat 10 plant's yet on eaten 2 so far. Finished part 2
3rd part Identify all 10 Unidentified Plants, Craft 3 excellent Quality Remedy's on the Grill, Befriend the  Hermit 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 11:55:19 AM »
Thanks for making sure I'm aware. I'm gonna get the icon for that and add it to the list when Metro submits his guide to it. I'm looking forward to that, as they're usually funny and informative. Today I'll edit collectibles and hardiness for woodworking, maybe a few others :)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 12:15:03 PM »
@Carl, question about your collectibles page.  On the website, there isn't a tab (on the left) for collectibles/collection, I only manage to get to the frogs page via a link on the right side of the site (under New Guides).  Am I missing something?  I know items like rocks is under rocket science skill page, and space prints under logic skill page etc, but where are you going to put frogs?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 12:31:10 PM »
Since the section is under construction, I haven't made a gateway that will be linked in the navigation yet. I'm thinking a list of all collections in the same order they appear in-game would be good, with minor tips on how to get them along with the reward. Then, if someone wants to see what they are missing they can go on to the page about that type.

I would already have that list, but didn't want someone to come to that page looking for collectibles information only to be disappointed that there are only 3 pages linked. It kind of takes pressure off me to build it so quickly as well. When I have a few more done and an open schedule to make a run on finishing the section, I'll get it in the navigation. In the end, I'll link people to gardening for plants and fishing for fish, in order to avoid essentially duplicating those, but want to put all other types on their own page .. as I did with space prints. This will help for finding that info in search. I may have gone into more detail than you wanted, but that's my plan.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 12:35:59 PM »
It kind of takes pressure off me to build it so quickly as well.

Gotcha, totally understandable.  :)