Author Topic: Sabotage  (Read 13365 times)

Offline Gjillette

• Nooboo
Sabotage
« on: January 15, 2015, 12:37:29 AM »
I have a Sim with max mischief skills. I had him join the criminal career. He is able to sabotage items. I don't know if he got that ability from the mischief skill or criminal career. However, I have a question about it. When he sabotages something, a message pops up stating that he successfully sabotaged that item. But, nothing changes about the item. It isn't broken or anything. Anyone know exactly what the sabotage is supposed to do and what the point of it is?

I just quit the criminal career and the ability to click on items like the stove or toilet, etc and sabotage them is still available. Apparently it is an ability you get with the mischief skill. However, I still do not understand what exactly happens when you sabotage something or what point there is to doing it.

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sabotage
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 03:16:54 AM »
Has you tried having sims use the sabotaged items?  I noticed they don't break until they are used.    I've been playing with a full household, and one of the sims sabotaged a number of items, and all of them were broken soon afterwards.  I'm not sure if the items break when the saboteur uses them, or only if another sim uses it - you may want to try having a second sim use a sabotaged item.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gjillette

• Nooboo
Re: Sabotage
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 03:20:57 AM »
I actually thought that the items would break but no matter how many times the item was used by the saboteur and his wife, the items did not break.