Author Topic: Possible to get 2 sims engaged when both sims are created by gamer?  (Read 2473 times)

Offline kalyori

• Nooboo
I have been reading articles on how to get my sims to become bf/gf or even engaged but I can't get it to work.

I created a virtual Sims of me and my bf.

Both the green/pink bars are full but I couldn't get them to become bf/gf or even engaged.  ???

What am I missing? :o

I have been getting them to date and finishing the "tasks"....

It is not possible to get two sims engaged if they are both created by me?

Thanks!!!

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Possible to get 2 sims engaged when both sims are created by gamer?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 02:33:09 AM »
It's for sure possible for two sims created by the player to become engaged.  When they both are feeling flirty its much easier.  Get the flirty mood with some romantic socials, and then go through the romantic social menu, you may have to click 'see more' and the option for become girlfriend/boyfriend should be there with little hearts on the menu.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kalyori

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 12:24:55 AM »
they are both at flirty mode but i dont see the option to "become bf/gf".   When they talk the icon next to their green/pink bar is like two hearts linked together. What does that mean?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 04:22:14 AM »
they are both at flirty mode but i dont see the option to "become bf/gf".   When they talk the icon next to their green/pink bar is like two hearts linked together. What does that mean?

Pretty sure the linked hearts mean they are 'sweethearts'. It must be a bug/glitch that you have as I make sims and play them all the time and have never had any problem getting to bf/gf stage through to married BFF and soulmates.

When you made the sims in CAS did you check that they were just roommates to start off with or did you makes them spouse? If you made them as spouses then the game won't offer you the choice of them being gf/bf as they are already married!

If you look at the other sim in the relationship panel (the one for romantic relationships with the hearts- bottom right hand corner of the UI) you will be able to see what there 'status' is with each other.

Other than that, I'm really just not sure!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.